Job Reference: WSD2056
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Unique opportunity to work for waste battery collection specialist in Black country area.
They are looking for ADR driver with Full ADR (apart from 1+7) and prefer they hold C/C+E category licence but B category licence holders will also be considered.
The work will involve driving different size vehicles collecting waste batteries across the country/city centre's. The work will involve handball and occasional nights out.
Also if you hold a moffett licence would be advantage but not essential as training opportunities may be given.
1 weeks Training will be given at the start for the right candidate.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection include:
* On-going assignments
* CPC training offered
* Shifts to suit you
* Holiday Entitlement (PAYE ONLY)
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Overtime available
* On-Line Payslips
* Pension Provision (PAYE ONLY)
* Limited Company Drivers Welcome
WE ARE HAVING AN OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY 2020 (09.00AM TO 13.00PM).
PLEASE CALL OUR FRIENDLY TRANSPORT TEAM TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT !!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Category C+E
- Licence - Category C1
- Licence - Moffett
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Neil Hawkins on 01922 63900