Job Reference: WGCLASS2YP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Are you a class 2 driver looking for tramping work?
The Best Connection are currently on the lookout for multiple Class 2 drivers for our extremely busy client based in Yapton, West Sussex on an ongoing basis. This role entails delivery of horiticultural goods across the country on dutch trolleys, which may require nights out/tramping if needed. Experience in delivery of horiticultural goods is desired but not essential. Please note, the trolleys are heavy and will need to be loaded/unloaded, so the ideal candidate needs to be able to endure manual handling.
What do you need?
- Valid UK Category C licence
- Up to date CPC Qualification card
- Digital Tachograph Card
- 2 years worth of professional driving history
- No more than 6 points on your licence
Hours will vary due to shift patterns. Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested, please contact Hollie at The Best Connection, Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
Call Hollie on 01903 234500
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change