Job Reference: WG00060
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Shoreham area for Class 1 Drivers.
You will be required to drive a class 1 vehicle on day time runs delivering steel products to various locations.
This will require chaining and sheeting your loads, and be able to work with this type of load.
Hours of work: 0600-1500 (This could vary daily depending on planned routes)
You will be required to have:
- UK Class 1 (Cat C+E) Licence
- Digital Taco card
- In Date CPC Card
- Ideally previous experience working with steel and movable loads, not essential as the client will do training and assessments.
Rates of Pay:
- £11.00 per hour minimum 8 hours and all hours flat rate.
- Any night work between 10pm and 4am will be paid at £12.50 per hour.
Benefits for the Class 1 Driver:
- PPE Provided
- Accrual Holiday pay
- Pension contributions
If you think you would be suitable for this role or would like some more information, please contact Lauren or Hollie in the Worthing office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Lauren or Hollie on 01903 234500