Job Reference: WB551
Location: Cradley Heath
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are looking for X 2 full time drivers for temporary 2 permanent position's for our client in Cradley Heath
£9.81 p/h overtime @ £14.58p/h with a pay review at 3-6-9+12 month intervals with opportunity to increase pay quickly for good performance, plus end of year profitability bonus.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 (c) HGV Driver
- Operate a 18 tonne class 2 vehicle to various locations uk wide usually 1 drop per day max 2 .
- Will have to help load / unload vehicle , very light boxes
- Early starts 04.00/05.00am
- Mon to Friday 47.5 hrs per week with regular overtime
- No nights out
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 (c) HGV Driver
- Class C Driver (HGV)
- Class 2 driver experience
- Must ideally have a clean licence ,minor endorsements considered
- good geographical knowledge
- Verifiable references
- Must be able to start early AM's
- Weekly pay with online payslips
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Pension provided
- Overtime available
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Contact Malcolm,or Noel on 0121 553 7755
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change