Job Reference: WB543
Location: Cradley Heath
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are Currently seeking a Class 2 hgv Driver to fill a position in dudley . The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 2 driving experience.
Pay £10.00 P/H higher rate is achieved by working overtime £15.00
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Operate a Class 2 vehicle to various parts of the uk , making deliveries.
- Normally 1 drop per day on the odd occasions can be 2
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Class 2 Driver (HGV)
- Class 2 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence but minor offences will be considered
- Verifiable references
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection include -
On-going assignments / Possibility of permanent position
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
Call Noel or Malcolm on 01215537755
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change