Job Reference: WB536
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are currently seeking a Class 2 ADR HGV Driver to fill a position in West Bromwich. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 ADR HGV Licence
Responsibilities of the Class 2 ADR HGV Driver
- Operate a class 2 vehicle local and national deliveries.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Class 2 ADR Driver (HGV)
- Class 2 driver experience
- up to 6 points with minor offences
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 2 ADR HGV Driver
The salary for this position is £11.50 p/h overtime at £17.25 p/h .
* 28 days per holiday
*pension scheme available
*car park facility
* 0n line Payslips
*40 years recruitment experience in branch
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Noel Or Mal on 01215537755