Job Reference: WB526
Location: West Bromwich
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is Currently seeking a Class 2 ADR hgv Driver to fill a position in west bromwich The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 ADR HGV Licence.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 ADR HGV Driver
- Operate a class 2 vehicle to local and national areas , delivering bottled gases will involve some handball
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 ADR HGV Driver
- Class 2 ADR Driver
- Class 2 ADR driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 2 ADR HGV Driver
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C
Call Malcolm / Noel on 01215537755