Job Reference: TVCH1206
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are recruiting for class 2 HIAB drivers for a reputable client operating out of Stockton. They primarily supply products to the building trade although other commercial work is undertaken as necessary.
HIAB experience with either Hook or Grab work is essential; Experience with both would be desired.
Monday – Friday days however the occasional weekend cover may be required.
Applicants must be flexible with working hours, which will be roughly 10/11 hours per days. Particularly during the peak summer months overtime will be available.
- Daily/weekly vehicle inspections
- Completion of POD paperwork
- Operating a HIAB in line with H&S regulations
Applicants must hold:
- Current C licence
- Digi card
- CPC card
- HIAB Licence and Experience
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Please contact Hayley/Paul for more information on 01642672655.