Job Reference: SOHGVTIPMA
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a client based in Southampton that is seeking LGV2 Tipper Drivers on an ongoing or ad-hock basis.
- To operate a LGV2 Tipper vehicle, delivering Waste, recycling or aggregates to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No more than 6 points / no DD’s, DR’s CD40 -70 or IN’s.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous LGV2 Tipper experience would be preferable but training can be provided.
- It is preferable that drivers have held their licence for at least a year although in certain cases this can be less.
- Candidates must have a valid LGV2 Licence with full CPC and Digicard. Night work is also available Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this job is £10.75 PAYE. LTD or Umbrella drivers would be on £13.15ph.
06.30 start until finish, Monday – Friday. Most days are normally a 10 hour working day. All drivers are paid a minimum of 8 hours per day. Additional hours are normally offered depending on work load.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Lee or Callum 02380 333 188