Job Reference: SLPREM
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
*** HGV 2 DRIVERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY***
Our Client in Colnbrook is looking for HGV2 drivers to carry out multiple deliveries (up to 15) per day.
Our Client is a leading independent national paper merchant they can offer a challenging career within the driving industry at a number of locations in the UK.
they believe that they can offer not only a job but a career that can be fulfilling while working with like-minded colleagues in an open and non bureaucratic environment. They like to be able to react to market changes and therefore strive for creativity and flexibility in our employees.
Where appropriate they always support work related qualifications to ensure that their employees have the best skills and training for their job.
The Job Role:
- HGV class 2 deliveries 15 most per day
- 0600 1500 monday to Friday
- Make sure vehicle checks are completed daily
- Customer service skills as you will be customer facing at times
- Communicate with clients and the transport team daily
IN return you will get:
- Free uniform
- onsite parking
- Monday to Friday work only
- Time and a half after 9 hours working (after 12 continuous weeks)
- potential for a full time role if candidates do well.
Please contact urgently as this role starts immediately.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
Call Steve or Umar on 01753 465676