Job Reference: SLHGVVID
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Currently seeking 50 - 60 Class 1 and 2 HGV Drivers in the Slough area.
we have won an exciting new contract with a client that needs HGV drivers daily/weekly/monthly.
The successful candidates will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 1 driving experience.
days 0600 - 1800
minimum 8 hours per day
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience
- Verifiable references
- must have held licence for more than 2 years
- have a can do attitude, this job will involve helping loading and unloading
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
Call Steve or Umar on 01753 465676