Job Reference: POTLOGIS
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a client based in Portsmouth that is currently seeking a HGV2 Multidrop Driver. Applciants must hold a current HGV2 licence with full CPC and Digicard.
- To operate a HGV2 vehicle, delivering a variety of palletised stock to various locations aroind the PO and GU areas.
- Performing post and pre vehicle checks in accordance with the company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within the required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company and safety policies and procedures.
- No more than 6 points on licence / No DD's DR's IN's.
- Knowledge of tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous HGV2 ecperience with references (desired but not essential).
- Physcially fit to deal with the demand in deliveries as some will need to be handballed off.
The rate for this role is £10.00ph PAYE. Addtional uplift for drivers that are setup with a LTD company or with an Umbrella Company. Drivers will be paid at time and a half after 10 hours Monday to Friday. Drivers will usually start at 0800 and complete a 10-12 hour day.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call James on 02392864411 for more information.