Job Reference: POLGV2HIAB
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are currently working with a company in Segensworth who are looking for an LGV2 HIAB Driver on a Temp to Perm or on-going basis. All applicants must have a valid LGV2 licence, full CPC, Digi Card and HIAB with grab attachment.
- To operate a HGV2 with grab HIAB attachment delivering building materials to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all collections within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- Valid HGV2 licence with current CPC and Digi Card.
- No more than 6 points / no DD's, DR's, IN's.
- Goof knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Valid HIAB certificate with grab attachment.
- Held HGV2 for a minimum of 2 years.
The pay rate for this role is £12.00 PAYE. Additional uplift for drivers that are Limited or with an Umbrella Company. Drives will be expected to work between the hours of 0730 - 1700 Monday to Friday and to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call James or Taylor on 02392 864411