Job Reference: PLHGVCENPT
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to an approved Umbrella Company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently looking for a Class 1 Night Trunk Driver for our client based on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
HGV Class 1 (CE) Driver Wanted
This position is due to start immediately.
This is an ongoing position working Monday to Friday with the potential to become permanent for the right person.
This is a Cat CE night trunk role, you will be doing a night run starting at 1800 Monday to Friday.
You will be driving an artic curtain side.
Working for a pallet distribution company.
Pay rate £12.00 - £15.00 per hour (dependent on contract)
Overtime after 8 hours daily.
Minimum of 8 hours pay per day.
What you need:
- Full CAT CE driving license
- Current Digital card and driver qualification card (CPC)
- No more than 6 points on your license (No DD/IN/DR)
Willing and positive attitude
Ability to communicate professionally with clients / customers.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Emily on 01202 682282
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change