Job Reference: OX04112020
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Class 2 LGV Drivers to fill a position in Witney. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 LGV Licence and must have at least 2 years LGV Class 2 driving experience.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 LGV Driver
- Operate a LGV class 2 vehicle to local areas,
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 LGV Driver
- Class 2 driver experience- min 2 years
- Must have a clean licence
- Digi card
- Verifiable references
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Kat today for more information on 01235550077