Job Reference: NGHRMN
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Interested in working a 3 day week for 36 hours plus extra shifts in the week on depot to depot trunk work ?
LGV CE Class 1 HGV driver(s) Required!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for LGV CE Class 1 HGV driver(s) to work for one of our clients based at Eastwood, Nottingham NG16. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global distribution company with full training provided.
- Pay: PAYE Mon to Fri Nights £12.10, Sun Nights £13.60 Approved Umbrella Company uplift £14 Mon to Fri and £15 Sunday
- Start times: 2100 - 0100 starts (consistent times through weekly rota)
- Shift: Thursday Night (12 hour shift) Friday Night (12 hour shift) and Sunday Night shift (12 hours). Extra shifts in the week or double Sunday shift!
- Location: Eastwood, Nottingham
- Duration: Ongoing, Temp to Perm Opportunities
Role of a LGV CE Class 1 HGV driver(s):
- Inter depot trunk runs x3
- Potential self load / unload of cages and collars with pump truck
- Scanning loaded items
- Completing all vehicle checks
- Liaising with Transport shift manager over any delays or issues
- Completing all load related paperwork
- Returning any empty Collars and cages to Eastwood depot
Must have 12 months experience on LGV CE Class 1 HGV
Starts following assessment
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Call Jake on 01159585880 asap