Job Reference: NEHGV0803
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting Class 1 (C+E) HGV to fill a number of positions for a company based in Newburn. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 (C+E) HGV Licence and must have a Valid CPC and Digi Tachograph Card.
- Must have no more than 6 points on licence & Verifiable references
- This role predominantly involves trunk runs to different UK depots.
- Shift times can vary between 0500 & 1800
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
The starting salary for this position is £10.98 per hour (PAYE)
The basic pay rate increases to £12.33 per hour (PAYE) after completion of 12 week qualifying period.
Immediate starts available for suitable candidates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Chris or Paula on 0191 230 2007 for more information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change