Job Reference: NECEN2805
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection (Newcastle) are urgently in need of a number of HGV C+E (Class 1) Night Drivers for an ongoing position.
The site is based in Hebburn and involves working on behalf of a global leader in the logistics industry. The role involves completing a run to an RDC (Doncaster). The vehicle will be loaded at the RDC - return run will involve completing a couple of drops at alternatives sites (at loading bays). All product will be loaded/unloaded at the sites for you - very easy runs.
The role of HGV C+E Driver:
Monday to Sunday (working 5 out of 7 on a rota)
From 6pm starts on Night Shift
Benefits of working as a HGV C+E Driver:
Guaranteed minimum of 3 months work
Global logistics company
- Night Rate: £15.50 per hour basic (PAYE) for all hours worked Monday to Friday
- Weekend Rate: £18.62 per hour (PAYE) enhanced rate for all hours worked Saturday & Sunday
Benefits of working for The Best Connection on the HGV C+E work:
Holiday pay accrued not rolled up
30 years’ worth of recruitment experience in the Newcastle office
PAYE through local office - national recruitment company.
Immediate starts available for suitable candidates.
Registrations will be completed via our digital onboarding system.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change