Job Reference: IPHGV851
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Blue Chip client based in Bury St Edmunds, requires C drivers to do collections and deliveries of medical supplies to and from other hubs. No heavy lifting involved.
- Monday to Friday (Days) 0700 start until finish, £14.87 per hour.
- Sunday to Thursday (Nights) 2200-0600, £17.50 per hour.
- £22.88 per hour for weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Brand new warehouse.
- Training provided.
- Free car parking.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days annual leave per annum for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Online payslips.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
- On-going assignments.
- Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial periods.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Licence - Category C
- Ongoing Assignment
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Gary on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change