Job Reference: IPHGV798
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Blue Chip client based in Bury St Edmunds, requires Class 2 drivers to deliver parcels to hubs in and around East Anglia. Physical work will be involved as you will be picking up and dropping off pallets. Temporary and Full time jobs are available.
There are two different shifts available.
- Monday to Saturday (Days), 0600 - As Required. £13.25 per hour.
- Monday to Saturday (Nights), 0000 (Midnight) - As Required. £14.51 per hour.
- Must work two Saturday's a month.
- Minimum 1 year Class 2 experience.
- Brand new warehouse.
- Free car parking.
- Possible temp to perm following a succesful trial period.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days annual leave per annum for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Online payslips.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
- On-going assignments.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Transport Provided
Call Gary on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change