Job Reference: HEHGVOPTI
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client in Hampton is looking for an experienced HGV Driver LGV Cat C (Class 2) Driver to deliver catering equipment to various venues, ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are delivered at all times. You must have your full CPC for this role.
This position will lead to a full time permanent position after 12 weeks with a salary of £26,000.
Day shifts and night shifts available however you must be flexible with start times.
Start times will vary depending on the events.
• To ensure the safe loading/unloading of stock in line with Company guidelines;
• Complete all necessary administration; including weekly vehicle checks, company related paperwork;
• Ensure that all safe driving laws are observed whilst driving company vehicles;
•Licence to drive Class 2 is essential
•Good customer contact/interpersonal skills- ability to establish a professional rapport with the customer.
•Flexibility to work extra hours may be necessary to complete the job requirements.
•Willingness to work shift rota which will include Saturday and Sunday working with different weekly rest days.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Call Alina or Hiten 01784 450555