Job Reference: EXJDHD45
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
HGV Class 1 Drivers IMMEADIATE STARTS. Guaranteed 10.50hrs per day. Paying £12.47ph PAYE for the first 4 weeks, then increasing to £13.88ph PAYE & Overtime, Pay Schedule below, (overtime rates applicable) and required for our client in Willand. Permanent opportunities available after a successful trial period. Newly qualified drivers welcome. Duties will involve collections of livestock from farms across Devon, Cornwall, Wales and Somerset.
First 4 Weeks
- £12.47ph PAYE Monday to Friday upto 10.50hrs
- £16.60ph PAYE after 10.5hrs Monday to Friday
- £16.12ph PAYE Saturdays (guaranteed 10.50hrs)
- £18.35ph PAYE Sundays (guaranteed 10.50hrs)
After 4 Weeks
- £13.88ph PAYE Monday to Friday upto 10.50hrs
- £18.13ph PAYE after 10.50hrs Monday to Friday
- £17.64ph PAYE Saturdays (guaranteed 10.50hrs)
- £19.93ph PAYE Sundays (guaranteed 10.50hrs)
The client Offers:
- Guaranteed 10.50hrs paid per day.
- Paid Breaks.
- Additional overtime rate after 10.50hrs.
- MOFFETT training.
- Full paid training from day 1.
- Movement of Livestock qualification.
- Free on-site secure parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- Additional optional Saturday shifts available.
- Rotational shifts throughout the day.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Weekly pay.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Pension contribution.
Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
- Ongoing assignments through 2021.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Luke on 01392 435 468 for more information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change