Job Reference: DECLASS1H
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) Required!
The Best Connection have a new contract and we are recruiting for HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) for our client based in Derby, with various AM/PM start times available to suit you. Brand New Trucks will all the bells and whistles.
Start Times & Pay (Paid Breaks included):
- Days (00:00-09:00) = £15.00 (Monday to Friday)
- Nights (11:00-22:00) = £16.00 (Monday to Friday)
- Days O/T (00:00-09:00) = £22.50 (After 48 hours)
- Nights O/T (11:00-22:00) = £24.00 (After 48 hours)
- Days 6th Shift (00:00-09:00) = £30.00
- Nights 6th Shift (11:00-22:00) = £32.00
Benefits and Other Information of the Role:
- Location: Derby, Easily Accessible
- PAID BREAKS
- ALL YEAR ROUND WORK!
- Full training provided & Paid!
- Brand New Trucks, Camera Wing Mirror
- IMMEDIATE STARTS!
Requirements & Role Of A HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E):
- No More Than 6 Points On Your Licence
- No DD's Or DR's
- Provide A Professional, Consistent & Timely Driving Service For The Client.
- Communication With The Transport Office & RDC/NDC
Benefits Of Working For The Best Connection:
- On-Going Assignments
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Pay Rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision
If you are interested in the role as a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) please apply by calling the number below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call the Driving Team on 01332 291444
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change