Job Reference: DEASHWEND
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) Required for Weekend work & any Start Times!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) for our client based in Ashby, with various weekend shifts and start times available to suit you. We provide you with the level of quality uniform, PPE and vehicle that you would expect of a best in class business and expect the same high standards of health and safety, quality and professionalism from our driving colleagues.
Pay (£25 Daily Bonus included in below rates):
- Saturday(06:00-18:00)= £19.71
- Saturday(18:00-06:00)= £21.55
- Sunday(06:00-18:00)= £21.55
- Sunday(18:00-06:00)= £22.78
Benefits and Other Information of the Role:
- Location: Ashby (LE65)
- ALL YEAR ROUND WORK!
- Full training provided and paid!
- IMMEDIATE STARTS!
- New Passes welcome!
- Temp to Perm Opportunities!
- Subsidised Staff Shop!
Requirements and Role of a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E):
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No DD's or DR's
- Provide a professional, consistent and timely driving service for the Client.
- Undertake vehicle checks prior to leaving the depot and where needed at 3rd party locations. Refuel, wash and report any defects on return to the site.
- Complete all relevant documentation as required, e.g. delivery notes, pallet notes, offload notes, defect reports.
- Communicate any delays, rejected orders, discrepancies to the confirmations department.
- Follow legislation concerning drivers hours and vehicle maintenance to ensure operations conform to O licence requirements.
- Report all accidents and near misses.
- Maintain the security of the vehicle and load at all times.
- Undertake shunting duties at factories and on-site as required.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- On-going Assignments
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision
If you are interested in the role as a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 1 (C+E) please apply by calling the number below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Richard on 01332 291444
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change