Job Reference: CWROOFHGV2
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated x2 HGV Cat C Class 2 driver's.
Currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver to fill a position in Redhill. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Driving an 18t HGV CAT C Class 2 vehicle around the south east area, delivering roof trusses to building sites. You will not be required to handball or lift, you will only need to ensure product is correctly strapped and unstrapped in an orderly fashion.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Duties will be delivering construction materials for Building sites and customers.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License.
- Experience not essential but is desirable.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday, working from 06:00am with variable finish times, biut aminimum of 8 hours paid.
Pay rate for the role is £12.00 p/h PAYE
Pay rate for the role is £14.00 p/h LTD Company
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
To apply for this position please contact Chris or Amar on 01293 515 333.