Job Reference: CWREFUSE01
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection Employment Group, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for x2 highly motivated Cat C Class 2 Refuse Drivers.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay.
Currently seeking x2 Class 2 HGV Refuse Drivers to fill vacancies in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have Class 2 CPC.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Refuse Driver
- Driving an HGV CAT C Class 2 Refuse vehicle alongside a team of 3-4 loaders, collecting general waste one week, recycling the following week.
- You will perform the same routes weekly, meaning you will learn the safest and most economical way of performing the route after time.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Refuse Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License (Newly qualified also).
- Experience not essential.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday 7:00-15:30, minimum 8 hour days. It is job and knock work however, so there will be days you get to leave early but still get paid the full day.
COMPENSATION - What you will receive as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Refuse Driver
- Permanent position after 12 week period (3 month probationary period)
- Pay rate of £11.70 per hour. Monday to Friday.
- Job and knock work, meaning you'll finish early on a lot of days but still getting paid full hours.
- Same routes, meaning you'll take ownership of your own route.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Licence - Category C
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
If interested please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333