Job Reference: CWPALLETCR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated HGV Cat C + E Class 1 driver.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay.
Currently seeking a Class 1 Driver to fill a position in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C + E Class 1 HGV Driver
- Driving a Rigid and Draw Bar vehicle (Wagon and Drag) vehicle, carrying out deliveries of palletised goods around South-East of England and parts of London .
- Use of a pump truck.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C + E Class 1 HGV Driver
- Cat C + E Class 1 licence.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted)
- Working pattern is Monday to Friday. Starting from 07:00, 40-50 hours per week, can vary from time to time dependant on the job for that day.
Pay rate for the role is £13.00 per hour PAYE
Pay rate for the role is £15.00 per hour LTD Company/Umbrella
Please contact if you are interested.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply