Job Reference: CWFURN0001
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Cat C1 Class 7.5t driver in Crawley.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay, if it is something you wish to embark on.
Currently seeking a Class C1 Driver to fill a temporary to permanent position in Crawley.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C1, 7.5t Driver
- As a Delivery Driver you will be out on the road in our client's 7.5 tonne vehicles delivering and installing new products in our customer`s homes.
- Physically demanding role with lots of heavy lifting, but if you enjoy working with the general public you will find it rewarding.
- Each 7.5tn Driver will work as part of a two person delivery team undertaking multiple deliveries each day.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate product knowledge to assist in the installation of all products is essential.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C1 7.5t HGV Driver
- Cat C1, 7.5t HGV License.
- No experience is required but is desirable.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Shift times are 07:00 until 17:00/18:00 5 days out of 6
BENEFITS - What you'll receive as a CAT C1 7.5tn HGV Driver
- Pay of £10.00 p/h while temporary, after 12 weeks you'll be put on a basic salary of £26'929 rising to £30'000 OTE.
- Monthly bonus reflected on delivering outstanding customer service to our customers.
- The latest vehicles (equipped with the most up-to-date de-mountable box systems)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Lifestyle Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
If interested, please give us a call.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply