Job Reference: CWDRINKDIS
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated LGV HGV Cat C + E Class 1 driver.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay.
Currently seeking a Class 1 Driver to fill a position in Salfords, Redhill. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C + E Class 1 HGV Driver
- Driving an HGV CAT C + E Class 1 vehicle with a driver's mate delivering beverage barrels and kegs.
- Handballing involved, heavy lifting assisted by a driver's mate.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C + E Class 1 HGV Driver
- Cat C + E Class 1 licence, new pass drivers are welcome.
- Happy to graft with a driver's mate to ensure delivery is done to a high standard.
- Day rate of 10 hours per day at £12.46 per hour, £623.00 per week.
- Working pattern is Monday to Friday. Starting from 06:00 am usually but can change to fit demands of the business.
If you are interested then please call Chris or Amar in the Crawley office today.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply