Job Reference: CWCARPETCW
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated HGV Cat C Class 2 driver.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay.
Currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver to fill a position in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Driving an 18t HGV CAT C Class 2 vehicle around the south east of England area.
- Delivery of rolls of Carpets to the contracted stores only.
- This is a manual job, heavy lifting will be required with the use of winch and wheels, deliveries will be assisted by store staff at times, but may be occasions where driver may be required to deliver without store assistance.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Duties will be delivering upholstery to stores only, using winch and wheels to move upholstery.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License (Newly qualified also).
- Experience not essential but is desirable.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday 6:00am starts.
Pay rate for the role is £13.00 per hour PAYE + holiday pay
Pay rate for the role is £15.00 per hour LTD Company/Umbrella
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply