Job Reference: CVRLPINU
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to an approved Umbrella Company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking Class 2 HGV Drivers to fill positions in Rugby. The successful candidates will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 2 driving experience. This will be a day shift operation - start times will vary between 0600 and 0900 Monday to Friday. Paying £11.31 per hour PAYE and £13.50 through one of our selected FCAS Umbrella companies.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Operating between 18T and 26T vehicles delivering medical supplies to local and nationwide locations.
- A minimal amount of hand balling required
- Some cage deliveries on certain routes
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Class 2 Driver (HGV) licence
- Class 2 driver experience
- No more than 3 points on licence
- Verifiable references
Benefits for the driver
- Weekly pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- 1 - 3 drops per shift
- Possibilities of a permanent position
- Up to £13.50 per hour via an umbrella company
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
driving team 02476228040 or text (class 2 ) on 07976602796 and one of the team will contact you.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change