Job Reference: CVRLCOV
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking Class 2 HGV drivers to fill positions in Coventry and Rugby. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and preferably have HGV Class 2 driving experience. Paying £11.50 per hour.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Operate either 18tonne or 26tonne vehicle covering local and nationwide deliveries and collections.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Benefits to include :-
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate up £17.00 per hour
- Holiday pay accrued each week
- Possible temp to perm positions
- Day and Night shifts available
- Sunday to Thursday fixed shifts available
- Monday to Friday fixed shifts available
- 4 on 4 off shifts available
- Long and short shifts available to suit
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Driving team 02476228040 or text "(class 2 )" on 07976602796 and one of the team will contact you.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change