Job Reference: CR190946
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Currently seeking a Class 1 hgv Drivers for ongoing work in Wrexham. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and HGV Class 1 driving experience would be beneficial.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience would be beneficial
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Driving team for more information.