Job Reference: CR190505
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are currently recruiting experienced HGV Class 1 / LGV Cat. C Tipper Driver's for a family run company in Crewe. They specialise in bulk earthmoving and cover Cheshire and Staffordshire. The role will involve:
- Operating 8-wheel tippers with electric easy sheets and on board weighers.
- Travelling around Cheshire and Staffordshire based on customer requirements.
- Delivering recycled and quarried aggregates.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience operating Class 2 / Cat. C tipper trucks.
- Be flexible in available shifts and happy to work at short notice.
- Have a working knowledge of local roads and areas.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Driving team for more information.