Job Reference: CR190504
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are currently recruiting HGV Driver's for our nationally established client based on the Winsford Industrial Estate. The company specialises in after-care logistics, and are looking to recruit HGV C+E Driver's to shunt stock between Crewe and Winsford.
The job role involves:
- Shunting parts and stock between two separate operating centres.
- Ensuring the safe strapping and loading of goods to be transported.
- Meeting timed deadlines to ensure efficient and safe arrivals.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in Cat. C+E Driving.
- Comfortable shunting valuable loads.
- Looking to work set hour from Monday to Friday.
The client are looking for both day and night drivers, with overtime also available.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Driving team for more information