Job Reference: CHBV5500
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Class 1 LGV C+E flatbed driver required!
We require a class 1 driver to work for a minimum of 3 months in Chesterfield working with flatbed steel. You must have flatbed and strapping experience and be willing to night out. All the work is Monday to Friday with a typical start time of 05:00. PAYE and LTD company drivers are welcome.
- Delivery of steel.
- 1-2 drops daily
- Might be able to night out if required
What do you need?
- LGV C+E licence (class1)
- Valid CPC and digital tachograph
- A safety conscious approach to work
- Maximum 6 points
What's on offer?
- 28 days paid Annual leave.
- Weekly pay
- Online Payslips.
- 24/7 support from the team.
- Pension contribution
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
Call Dave or Ash on 01246 209222