Job Reference: CR190613
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting Groundworker’s for a growing, family based client on the edge of Crewe. Experienced Groundworker’s and Kerb Layers are needed to work across the country. The job role will involve:
- Working on new build housing estates to finish kerbsides, paving and flags.
- Manning a vehicle equipped with tools and machinery in a safe manner.
- Travelling to sites from the depot across the UK.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Experienced in labouring and groundworking.
- Happy to work long days when required due to distances required.
- Keen to join a growing, family orientated company.
A full UK Driving license is required, and CSCS cards are desirable but not essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Transport Provided
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Driving team for more information.