Job Reference: PLFLTYARD
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
YARD OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVERS NEEDED!
Temp to Perm Opportunity – IMMEDIATE START - POOLE - up to £30k when perm!
The Best Connection are recruiting on behalf of a local market leader in BLOCK PAVE MANUFACTURING and HARD LANDSCAPING who are adding staff to their busy facility in Poole.
A current Counterbalance licence is required.
Duties will include:
- Manual labouring work, loading and unloading products onto customer trucks.
- Checking and Inspection of products being produced
- working in the warehouse and outdoors in the yard
- helping to make up display stands and boxing up samples
Working Hours; Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm
Starting pay rate £11.30 per hour rising to £11.43 once permanent
On a Temporary Contract, benefits include:
- Full uniform provided.
- Friendly working environment across site.
- Free tea and coffee available at workstations.
- Cost price vending machine/ kitchen facilities.
- Free onsite parking and bike storage facility.
- Shower facilities for end of shift.
Once on a permanent contract, benefits will be:
- On site fork truck training, plus more training
- Free health and safety training.
- Free bi-annual health check.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (32days total)
- 3% pay rises for each department learnt.
- Paid breaks.
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change