Job Reference: NGPREM
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Yard Operatives for a manufacturer and distributor based in the Ilkeston area.
Responsibilities of the Yard Operatives will include
- The unloading and distributing of a variety of items, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Use of machinery.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the yard.
Requirements of the Yard operative
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided