Job Reference: TV5665842
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a General Operative for our client based in Teesport. This is a busy workplace that is preparing for its peak period. The job is aiming to start with immediate effect and will require people to be available for up to 2-3 months work.
The successful candidate will be able to support the Site Manager and the team by carrying out the following duties:
- Working as part of a team to ensure cages are produced in an orderly manner
- Outside work will need to be completed when requested
- General labouring outside and inside the warehouse
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Breaking down cages, repairing cages when there is a default
- Building cages with tools on a busy production line
- Have excellent time keeping skills and attention to detail.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 6-2 and 2-10. Rotating shift patterns that must be completed.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided