Job Reference: TETCC1005
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking General Operatives for perm afternoon shift for one of our well established clients in the Wellington TF1 area with the starting pay of £10.42 ph.
- Working Hours are 13:00 - 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 12:00 - 16:45 on Friday. This will be a permanent afternoon shift.
- The pay rate is £10.42ph however after completion of 12 worked weeks shift allowance will be offered
- This vacancy can lead to a full time position for the right candidate
- Immediate starts available
- Good accuracy and organisational skills
- Moving or lifting heavy objects up to 30kg
- Loading materials and products into package-processing equipment
- Packing large and tall items into the boxes
- Wrapping pallets
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
- PC literate
- Heavy lifting
- Attention to detail
- Our client is looking for candidates with a positive attitude and who are keen to learn.
- Good timekeeping
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial however is not required as full training is provided.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- On-going Assignments
- Shifts to Suit
- Holiday Entitlement
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Excellent Pay Rates
- On-line Payslips
- Pension Provision
To apply for this position updated CV needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 01952 898242.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change