Job Reference: PLIND98756
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
*Please be aware that this position is based within a prison environment*
You will be required to under-go an enhanced DBS check and a 5 year
Driving Licence Essential .
housing and work background check if you are to be successful for this position.
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
The key responsibilities in this role include;
· Manage the delivery of accurate and timely dispatch of orders
· To ensure all canteen duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to in order to provide a high level of service is received by the customer.
· Compliance to all work instructions.
· Full compliance with all Health and Safety regulations. including compliance to all H&S RA's, SSoW and reporting / investigation
· Working in compliance to HMP rules and regulations
· Now, here's what we need from you:
· Ability to grasp a good understanding of operational processes
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Can demonstrate the ability to manage their time effectively and work under their own
· Enhanced security clearance is a mandatory requirement for this role
PAY RATE £13.50 per hour
Wednesday and Thursday 1pm-8pm Guys Marsh (Shaftesbury)
Friday 8.30am-5pm (Portland)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
please call Ian on 01202 682282 for more info
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change