Job Reference: OXGD005
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, a leading Oxfordshire Heating and Plumbing Company is seeking two qualified Gas Service Engineers to service and repair gas boilers in Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties. A van, fuel card, mobile phone, and tools are provided. The Company also operates a pension scheme and pays an annual bonus. A high rate of pay is available to the right candidate.
Working Monday to Friday from 8.00am - 17.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Pay Rate of £16-£18 per hour dependant on experience & qualifications.
Our client offers:
- Permanent opportunities after successful trial period
- Works Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and tools provided.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available
- Flexible shift patterns
- Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial periods