Job Reference: WVFRMCA
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is recruiting for an Framecad Setter/ Operator for our Wolverhampton based client.
Immediate start available.
Pay rate is £ £11.50 per hour dependent on experience
Working hours are 07:00 till 15:30 Monday to Thursday with a 14:30 finish on Friday
As a Framecad Setter/Operator your duties will include:
- Setting rolling mill in accordance with job-sheet instructions
- Checking of profile to drawings as issued .and displayed at the machine
- Operating and continual directing of sections during production runs
- Ensuring job cards and quality checks are conducted
- Taking off and bundling of sections
- Banding and moving of section to storage area
- Checking calibration and hole positions of machine are within determined parameter.
- Loading & Unloading of coil using overhead crane onto Decoiler.
This is a long-term position.
Candidates will ideally have previous rolling mill setting/operating experience.
Benefits of working for TBC can also be included when applicable:
- On-going assignments
- Holiday entitlement
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent rates of pay
- On-line payslips
- Pension provision
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change