Job Reference: EBFLTFSLVY
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Forklift Counterbalance on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Our client is looking for a Forklift Counterbalance to join their team to assist in the Newhaven area.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Moving products from production into the warehouse.
- Unloading deliveries.
- Moving pallets around the warehouse.
- General warehouse duties.
Requirements of the role:
- In date full FLT Counterbalance license - need to be able to present and prove.
- Any certificates to prove.
- Available Monday to Friday.
- Previous FLT C/B experience preferred.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: Monday to Friday, 07:30 - 16:30. The rate of pay will be £9.25 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111