Job Reference: CH20-14-67
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
FLT Counterbalance WANTED for one of The Best Connection clients’ based in Barlborough.
Our client is a supplier to the Internet shopping industry and has a requirement for a FLT driver to join their existing team. With a potential for a permanent role for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
The role will entail loading and unloading Lorries and moving the stock to and from the warehouse using a counterbalance truck. You will be picking pallets up to 3 high and will be required to pick between 200/300 pallets daily. You must be confident using FLT and be able to work on your whilst using your own initiative. This role requires an experienced Forklift operator who can work at a steady safe pace. We have 2 vacancies one for nights and the other for days.
All employees will be require to do a basic DBS check.
Key Duties and Expectations
- Must be able to work – 4 on 4 off 0800-18.30 or 19.00-05.30
- Must be confident on counterbalance
- Packing experience
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
- You will be Reliable and hardworking.
- Used to meeting targets
- Must have a warehouse background
Benefits of the role
- Potential of becoming permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Online Payslips
- NEST Pension
- 28 Days Paid Annual Leave (based on accrual)
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Kath or Ollie for more info 01246 209222