Job Reference: WSFLTCBCOF
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Group LTD is pleased to announce we are looking for a Forklift driver with both Counterbalance and Combi licences and experience to join on of our clients based in the Brownhills area.
This is a temporary to permanent vacancy for the successful candidate which can be achieved through proven practical skills and a great work ethic.
The working hours are Monday to Friday working on a 2 rotating shift pattern of 6:30am - 3pm and 10am - 7pm.
Experience and licences for both counterbalance and combi are required for this role and previous experience working within a steel and metal industry would be advantageous.
This role will see you carrying out a variety of roles including:
- Loading and unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Moving stock around the yard and warehouse
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Working on and off the forklift truck
- Inspect forklift truck before, during and after use to ensure any repairs are reported and regular maintenance
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
To apply for this position please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change