Job Reference: IPIND952
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our blue-chip client based in Stowmarket, requires a forklift reach truck driver to work on an ongoing basis, potentially full time. You will be required to work
Monday to Friday 0600 - 1800, week 1,
Sunday to Tuesday 1800 - 0600, week 2, then a 7-day break, before returning to do
1800 - 0600, Wednesday to Friday week 3, then the shift pattern repeats.
The candidate will be loading and unloading containers, maneuvering pallets in the warehouse, completing warehouse admin tasks and occasionally some other warehouse duties. You must have a valid reach truck licence, be reliable with a professional manner and positive attitude.
Our Client Offers
- £12.50 per hour rising to £12.83 per hour after 12 weeks.
- Monday to Friday shift pattern working (Days & Nights)
- Organized working environment
- Potential Full Time Work
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days annual leave per annum for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Online pay slips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial periods
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call James or Tom, on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change