Job Reference: CWLB23
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a Forklift Driver with a Reach Truck licence to work NIGHT shifts for our well-established client based in Southwater. This is an exciting opportunity for successful candidates.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Truck Driver
- Will include operating the forklift to unload and distribute of a variety of items into the warehouse
- May be required to load/unload goods from a container
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse
- Candidate MUST have their own transport due to the location of our client
Requirements of the Forklift Truck Driver
- MUST have a valid Reach Truck Licence
- Good accuracy and organisational skills
- Ability to work to target
- May involve heavy lifting
The successful candidate will be required to work night shifts:
Monday to Friday 1800 to 0200
The Forklift Driver will be paid £9.00 per hour which will increase after completing 12 continuous weeks. After 12 weeks the temporary worker will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed! If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)