Job Reference: STFPROD453
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for colleagues to work for one of our well established food companies in the Stoke-on-trent area.
The company manufacture syrups, flavourings & toppings to major food chain outlets.
The job can involve:
* Working on an automated bottling line - Quality checking, labelling, packing & palletising products.
* Cleaning - Jet washing equipment to a high standard.
* Batch making - following recipes, adding ingredients, checking / recording temperatures.
* Dispensary - Sorting , cutting, weighing out ingredients.
* Warehouse - Transferring stock from pallet to pallet (boxes of bottles & 12.5kg tubs)
The shifts are either:
4 x 10.5 hour Monday-Thursday start times between 6am & 10am (40 hours paid)
4 x 10.5 hour night shift Sunday - Wednesday 20:00 - 06:30 (40 hours paid)
The ideal candidate will have food production experience, however this is no essential as full training will be provided. The candidate needs to be physically fit, have excellent time keeping and attendance.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
Please call Matt on 01782 209666
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change